What is a PTC site?
Paid to Click Sites or simply "PTCs" provides an easy way to earn money online while sitting in front of your computer. Infact PTCs are the easiest way to Earn Money Online or Make Money Online (MMO) as we say, without any skills required and No Investment as all PTCs are free to join. Basically, PTCs act as an intermediary between advertisers and consumers --the advertiser pays for displaying Ads on the PTC website and a good part of this cash generated goes to the consumer when he views the advertisements. This is how PTC sites work. Unlike Affiliate Marketing, setting up an account in PTCs is easy and free and that they pay commissions even if visitors never make any purchases. Payment form these sites is just a cakewalk, they directly transfer your earnings to Alertpay or Paypal - the two safe and secure Online Payment Processors which are both free to join and need only a valid email address to register. You can then can use that money for all your online transactions through them and even can withdraw to your bank account.
How to Earn Money in PTCs?
Earning money in PTCs is very simple. When you sign up to these PTC programs, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy; usually they will provide 4-10 ads per day for you to visit. You simply click on a link and view a website for 20-30 seconds to earn money. Regular price for one visited website is 0.005-.01 cent. Not only this you also make money from your referral clicks. Referrals are those to whom you directly refer or who signs up using your referral link which each PTC gives you. So depending on the number of referrals you can make a lot of money through PTCs even 300-500$ per month easily by just spending few minutes daily. So there is NO real Limit of the income you can make with PTCs. It depends on how consistent you are in opening the sites daily & clicking all ads. It depends on how you do the marketing of this new business and how many active members join under you.
Are All PTCs Legimate?Absolutely No and this is the reason behind creating this site. There are 100s of PTCs around internet but only a few of them are legitimate. I must admit that at the beginning of my career here I was scammed by more than 50 PTCs but now after a spending a long time with here I know a lot about them and so sharing all my knowledge about them with you so that you don't have to go with the same stage as me. I will not say that this is the only blog which will protect from PTCs but I will definitely say that to be informed about PTCs you must follow a PTC News site or blog otherwise you will end up with a lot of scams. And if you are not tracking a PTC blog until now then you have one now to follow. I will assure you that you will always be updated with the latest news about PTCs including the latest scam PTCs and the newest PTCs coming.
Instructions For Before Joining Any PTC Website
- Click each ptc site and register,by filling up the form correctly.
- Go To Your E-Mail Address, the one you used and open the E-Mail They Send you is a link there which say Click here to verify your E-Mail Address.
- Log in to the site using your username and password you used during registration and when you already log in,look for the word view advertisement.
- You can see the adds there and click one at a time,wait for 30 seconds and you will see a code that you need to write,every site different,some you will see animals,number or its just say your account was credited.
- When your done clicking all the advertisement,you can go to your account and see your earnings for the day.Repeat the same process tomorrow.
(1) Neobux: is a bit of a no brainer. Most people who use PTC sites have this listed near the top of their favourites. It has been around for 4 years, pays instantly, is very popular among advertisers, has a low cashout limit and has the potential to earn you a 4 figure monthly income.
(6) Clicksia: Another good PTC site paying $0.001 to $0.005 per click. You earn 10% to 100% for your referrals clicks. They have a low minimum cash out threshold of $1. You can get paid either thru PayPal or AlertPay. Depending on your account, you could either be paid instantly or within 7 days.
(7) EarnEasyCash: Another great PTC site with a minim payout of $4. Earn $0.001-$0.01 per click, and 5% – 10% for your referral’s clicks. They send payments every week.
(8) Ayuwage: This one is one of the few good PTC sites that actually allows you to get paid to click unlimited ads, since they have lots of advertisers. So the earning potential is higher than other sites.
Expect anywhere from $0.005 to $0.02 for each advertisement you view. Minimum required for cashing out is only $6, which will be paid to you within 5 days of requesting it thru PayPal, AlertPay or Liberty Reserve.
(9) Logi Traffic: Another paid to click site that has been around for a while. Cash out when you have $2 and receive your money instantly via PayPal or AlertPay.
The important thing to remember is that your time is money. If you do not thoroughly investigate a site before joining then there is a chance that all the time you spend clicking ads there and promoting it could be wasted time if the site turns scam. There is plenty of information available for those who want to find it, so use google and a bit of common sense to find out how to choose a good PTC site.
USING PAYPAL TO RECEIVE EARNINGS FROM PTC SITES
PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. PayPal is a safer, simpler way to send and receive money online.
A PayPal account can be funded with an electronic debit from a bank account or by a credit card. The recipient of a PayPal transfer can either request a check from PayPal, establish their own PayPal deposit account or request a transfer to their bank account.
PayPal performs payment processing for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee. It may also charge a fee for receiving money, proportional to the amount received. The fees depend on the currency used, the payment option used, the country of the sender, the country of the recipient, the amount sent and the recipient's account type.
Things you can do with a Paypal Account
- Get Paid
Your email address is associated with your PayPal Account. In order to get paid, someone must send a payment to your email address. Whenever someone sends you a payment, Paypal will alert you via email.
- Send and Request Money
Using Paypal to receive PTC earnings
Almost all PTC sites use Paypal as their payment processor for transactions. Some pays instantly as long as you reach their minimum earning amount requirement. Some PTC sites offer minimum earning cashout for as low as $1. Upon signing up to PTC sites, you are required to input your paypal email address, where you'll receive and withdraw your earnings.